Saturday, November 1, 2008

Vacation

Last week we took the boys to visit with family and friends in New York. The boys did GREAT at the airport and on the plane. They were well behaved and followed the rules. They loved flying. A woman a couple of rows behind us even commented on their behavior. When we walked outside to get our car Connor said "New York is cold!"
When we arrived my Mom ordered Chinese food. This started the week of things we have to eat while we are in New York. For some reason certain foods just taste better there!

We were a little afraid about sleeping as Hudson has never slept anywhere but home and the hospital. They did great. Connor had some coughing issues so Brandon slept downstairs with him in the colder basement and that helped him. Hudson and I cuddled up for a week in the guest room. They both slept just fine.

I am going to break up our trip into a few blogs so I don't overload you with information. I will load one or two a day for the next week.