Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I can see the polling place from my house

(written on Nov. 4Th) This morning I took the boys with me to vote. Luckily we were done in about 15 minutes. They were so well behaved. I was proud to show them the process. I think I will continue to make this a tradition every year.

After voting we went to the mall to buy Connor some pants as he has grown a couple of inches since last year. Poor kid had high waters the whole time we were in New York.

Then we went to the toy store to make their Christmas lists. We are going to keep Christmas small this year (sorry boys!) We bought a nativity set and they played with it for an hour. I really want to make sure we drive home the point of the real meaning of Christmas with them this year. Plus they really do not need any more toys!!
Oh, and I really can see the polling place from my house!