Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hudson & Olivia


For 4 Mondays I have had the pleasure of watching Olivia. Connor has school, but Hudson is home and it has been a great distraction for him. We have a routine. We take a ride to church and pick up whatever paperwork I need. Everyone faints over their cuteness as they walk in holding hands. Then we go to a grocery store so I can shop and they can get a cookie. Everyone tells me what cute twins i have. I say Thank you. Then we usually stop by and see Brandon on our ride home. Once we get home I make them lunch while they play or watch a cartoon. They always ask for the same lunch. Grilled cheese, strawberries, sharp cheddar cut into cubes and rocket soup (tomato soup). They are not very good at eating soup yet, but I love to watch them try.

They talk to each other like adults. Last Monday they broke up and got back together 6 times in the grocery store. Here was one of their conversations:

Hudson: screams something at Olivia

Olivia: If your are mean to me I'm not gonna marry you, I'm gonna marry Connor

Hudson: NO Olivia, you're gonna marry me

Olivia: NO, Connor!

Hudson: (hugs her) I'm sorry Olivia

Olivia: That's OK Hudson, I'm gonna marry you

Hudson: Thank you Olivia

At this point I think I actually blacked out for a minute from the cuteness.