Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cousins

My cousin Joe and his wife, Julia threw an awesome party in our honor. We got to visit with the family in an old fashioned cousin/ holiday type party. I loved every minute of it!! We ate for 7 straight hours!!

Jen unveils the BIG sandwich. Brandon was impressed. The entire table ended up full with food. Plus a dessert table. Plus all of the appetizers in the kitchen. Gotta love an Italian family!
Connor's mouth was full all day!

Before cousin shots (don't worry, the boys were playing in the basement)
Hudson says hello to Shadow. Connor was not about to get that close.

Connor ate his weight in cheese doodles! I took away the bowl 3 times. Then i caught my Uncle Joe sneaking him more. Hudson told me "TT gave me cookies!" One the way home Connor said "I love my cousins"....no doubt!


We had a great day with the family. Now if it weren't for the snow and high taxes!!! We miss you all already and love you soooo much! Salute!