Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cold enough for ya?

It's official.... I'm a Floridian. The temperature is about 50 degrees right now and I am freezing. I had to take the kids to the grocery store this morning to get supplies for Connor's stitches and we froze. It took 10 minutes to get us all bundled up. Another 10 to get into the car, warm it up, adjust the car seats to fit over the coats. Connor said "Can we make it warm again, I don't like the cold". I was really looking forward to a cold snap, but I was thinking like 65 - 70. It is going into the 20's tonight. Brrrrrr


We were thinking about going to NY next winter, but maybe we will go in the Fall instead!


To all who asked, Connor is doing just fine. He let us clean his stitches & put on new bandages last night & this morning. He never cried and stayed very still while we took care of him. I called my pediatrician & asked if they could see us Monday morning to take the stitches out since I didn't want to have to go back to the hospital for this. Our Dr. is going to take care of him first thing Monday morning.

I noticed that my Christmas post was kind of short on details, but I was pretty distracted while I was writing it. Connor was very excited about the train set. About every 30 seconds Hudson said "Oh Boy". They were very cute while opening their gifts. It was nice that we were home so they could spend the day playing with all of their new toys. Brandon spoiled me as usual. He got me a new flash for my camera, pretty clothes from my favorite store, new make-up, shoes, a crock pot, a panini maker, & the list goes on. He told me that I was not that good this year!