Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday my friend Alison came into town. She and her husband are running the a local half marathon. Her Mom has a time share about 1/2 hour away from my home, so they all stayed there. I got a chance to see Ali, her husband and their adorable son Avi (14 months), her Mom, step-dad, sister & brother in-law. It was great to see the whole family at one time. But lets face it, the kid is always the best part of the visit. Avi was even cuter than his pictures, and super smart! I, of course did not remember my camera, but maybe Ali will fwd me some pics so I can share them with you.

We had a blast at the time share. They had a pool, beach, water slide, fountains. Tons of fun stuff for the kids. I was pleased that Connor remembered how to swim. I was bummed that Brandon couldn't come with us. But it was for a good reason. After weeks of slow business we are finally picking back up. So, I can't really complain about that.