Thursday, January 10, 2008

A dirty week

So, I am going to try to make this a positive post, but Uuuggghhhhh!!!!
On Monday, as you know Connor puked in his car seat. Then on Monday night before we went to bed we checked on him & he has peed the bed. We changed the sheets. At 4am we checked and he peed the bed. We changed the sheets. Then on Tuesday night again 2 more sheet changes. Wednesday morning Hudson diaper leaked for the first time in weeks. I washed his sheets. On Wednesday Hudson puked in his car seat. I could not figure out how to get the cover off, so I CUT it off. All while using some not very pleasant language in my driveway. My neighbors must have thought I lost my mind! I washed it & sewed it back on. Why would they make those things so hard to take off? Did I mention that I had washed the sheets on Tuesday because Tuesday is sheet day anyway.
So that is 2 pukes and 5 pees I had to clean up in 3 days!
So, we have decided that Connor isn't ready to sleep in underwear. The more research I do, the more I find that this is pretty normal at 3 years old. So, we will try again later in the year.
Hudson has completely taken to his new dog. The old stinky dogs are gone. That was too easy!