Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday, that's my fun day

On Sunday we had our usual morning. Church, Sunday school (for Brandon & Connor, Hudson & I get coffee & shop) and then home for lunch. Then we decided to go over to Fun World. If you live in the area you may have heard of this place. It is attached to Flea World. Yes folks, the largest indoor air conditioned flea market. OK, so I was kind of apprehensive to go. I was thinking "redneck city". But, Connor had a blast. They had a few kiddie rides. They let him ride the big bumper cars (with Brandon). The best part of all were the go-carts. These things were fast! Connor had a blast. I, of course could barely watch. Then while on the really fast track it started to rain. Apparently this made the ride even more fun! I wish I had brought my camera & I will next time.

In the evening we went to our monthly church dinner. The boys actually ate baked potatoes for dinner. The dessert was cookies & we know that made Hudson happy. The program for the night was trivia, so we bolted when that started. As much as I love trivia I didn't think the boys would enjoy it.
Cool news about Hudson. The other day he just started saying his ABC's. He got every letter except D. I haven't been working with him on this. But, I guess he pays attention when Connor & I are doing our lessons. What a cool surprise!

Oh, here are some pics from the fishing fun. Thanks for sharing them Kathy.
Aunt Judy & Cool Janet playing in the sand

Uncle Bruce helps Hudson



The soon to be shark!