Tuesday, January 8, 2008

resolutions

So for New Years we each made a resolution. Connor was to sleep in underwear instead of a pull up. Hudson's was to crush his stinky dog tail sucking habit. Mine is to lose the 5 lbs. I gained last year and Brandon's is to get to a certain weight goal. Well, looks like the kids are kicking our butts! Hudson told me yesterday that he wanted a new dog. So, I gave him the choice of any animal we had. He picked the same dog that Connor has. We had a spare in case Connor ever lost his. However after 3 years of love you would never know they are the same dog. Hudson slept with the new dog last night and did great . He woke up once because he could not find the dog. Connor wore underwear to bed for the first time last night and woke up with dry sheets. He usually wakes up with a dry pull-up, but we thought it was time to give up the security of it. Eventually he will want to have a sleepover (can you believe they already talk about that at 3 years old?). I didn't want him to be called a baby for sleeping in a pull up. Thought I admit I was the one who didn't want to make the transition to underwear yet either. Who wants to change sheets at 3am? So far, so good.


Brandon and I are a different story, but I'll keep you posted!