Thursday, January 3, 2008

Off With Their Tails!

For the record, it was in the 20's last night. Brrrr
New favorite things Hudson says:
I don't want to
I don't know
Where did it go?
Each of these statement are shortened to sound like one word. Kind of like forgetaboutit
Every time we are in line at a drive through he screams "no pickles" over and over again. The girl at McDonald's thinks it's funny. The one at Starbucks doesn't get it.
Hudson has started to tell on Connor when he does something. This is bad news for Connor.
I cut the tail off of 1 stinky dog today and shortened the tail of the other one. Yes, he has 2 stinky dogs (actually3, but he only chews on 2). Yes, I know this is a horrible thing to do to my child and I will probably scar him for life and he will tell his therapist all about it one day. I just think this is a gross habit. If he had taken to a pacifier I would have taken it away by now. If he sucked his thumb I could just put that nasty tasting polish on his fingernail. But you can't take away the stuffed animal your kid loves. So, in true Queen of Hearts fashion, I say "OFF WITH THEIR TAILS!" I even cut the tail off of the lion that I keep in my bed. When Hudson gets in bed with me in the morning he chews on the lions tail. I told him that the dog got a boo boo & his tail fell off. surprisingly he seemed to believe me. He cried for a minute when I put him down for a nap, but he got over it pretty quickly.