Thursday, May 29, 2008

I scream, You scream







Today Connor's class had an Ice Cream party at the end of the day. Parents and siblings were welcome to attend. It was a fun little party and Connor discovered gummy worms. GREAT! I have been trying to keep him away from super sticky candy, but he instantly became addicted to gummy worms. I am pretty sure he ate at least 10 when my back was turned. School ends next week. Now I just need to find something for the boys to do all summer long! They are both going to take swim lessons and Connor is going to take Ice Skating lessons. Plus we have a week of Vacation Bible School to look forward to. Brandon is going to be a teacher. He is pretty excited. Brandon's older brother and his family will be visiting for a week as well. So, I guess we will be pretty busy this summer.