Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Own Water Park!








Sunday morning after church we went to Costco & while we were there Brandon & the boys wanted to go look at the giant water slide that they have been admiring for about a month now. Last time they wanted to buy it I said NO. It is huge and expensive and I just couldn't imagine us using it very often. Well, this time I had a moment of weakness and said they could buy it and if it fit in the backyard they could keep it. It fit. And I must say it was FUN!!! Brandon will have to be home when we use it as I can not lift it, but I know we are going to get tons of enjoyment out of it.

When we got home I called Erin to tell her that I caved and let the boys buy the slide. She was on her way home from shopping so I told them to stop by since a water slide is always more fun with friends! The kids had a blast! Poor Hudson & Olivia had to work so hard to get up the ladder. They were both exhausted that afternoon.