Monday, May 5, 2008

They ate my brain!

We all know what pregnant brain is. When your pregnant you forget things. But, you are so cute and round people forgive you. Then you get new Mommy brain. You forget things and lose 10% of your I.Q. But, you have this cute new baby and you actually let other people hold it, so people forgive you. Then your kids get older and you lose more brain cells, but you aren't as cute anymore and your kids do not want people to hold them , so now you are just dumb and forgetful. I went back and read some previous posts and I am officially stupid. I am appalled at my grammar and spelling. The worst part is, I use spell check. Most of the time. I guess I should explain that most times I am blogging with about 5 minutes until the kids wake up from their nap or 3 minutes until their cartoon is over or with one or both of them on my lap and I have my phone headset on and I am talking to the Doctors office / insurance office/ making an appointment, etc. So, loyal readers, please forgive my grammar / spelling / rambling ways. I can't help it... I've had 2 kids so I am working with about 57 brain cells left. With that in mind I think I am doing quite well. (FYI, just did spell check and I spelled grammar wrong....one more kid and they take away my degree)